Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tagged Under: , , , , , ,

Caddyshack II | What I Aspire To Be Is Middle-Middle Meme

By: Mark K On: 9:50 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • Caddyshack II - When I'm away at school I like to pretend I'm lower middle. But what I aspire to become is middle middle.



    Jonathan Silverman ... Harry
    Jessica Lundy ... Kate Hartounian

    Harry... just by looking at me,
    would you say that I was lower class,
    middle class or upper class?
    - You're being serious?
    - Yes.
    I would say... middle.
    Upper maybe. Middle upper.
    Definitely.
    So what are you? I mean, at home,
    when you're not doing the caddy thing?
    Well, at home we happen to be
    upper lower.
    But when I'm away at school
    I like to pretend I'm lower middle.
    But what I aspire to become
    is middle middle.
    Description: Caddyshack II - When I'm away at school I like to pretend I'm lower middle. But what I aspire to become is middle middle. meme

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment